Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best dish ever! fatties thread
#1
Fried pickles!

End of story!
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#2
I like pickles. Not sure if i'd like them fried.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#3
Is there nothing you americans won't deep fry?!
Reply
#4
Well, not the best, but the tastiest wierd thing I eat:

Ham and Peanut butter sandwiches. Mmmm.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
Hot sauce and bread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#6
Cheese and Icecream.

This is the most disgusting combination of food ever thread, right? XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#7
Tequila, hot water, and butter.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#8
Eating nacho cheese like a shot of tequila.

Mixing bacon and beef pizza with chocolate syrup.

Oreo's and hot sauce.

Shots of apple cider vinegar.

Shots of white vinegar.

Shots of balsamic vingar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#9
choclate milk mixed with red bull and pop rocks
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#10
I swallowed some mentos whole with a small sip of coke.

Baaaaaaaaad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#11
Ketchup and Kraft dinner, or, just spaghetti and ketchup.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#12
I think I gagged at that one, fyi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#13
most pasta sauces are tomato-based. :|

i just eat things plain sometimes. jalapeno peppers, lemons, baked potatoes, mustard.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#14
Tomato based doesn't = ketchup.

There's a clear taste difference, with the seasonings, and so forth. It'd be like having a pizza sauce that is simply ketchup, which is.. ugh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#15
I live for ketchup
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#16
I think the bigger question is if you'd kill for it. Would ya, punk?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#17
Nooo lol
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#18
Then your love for ketchup pales in comparison to my love for ranch dressing. I'd kill a small child for some of that white sauce.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#19
Ranch dressing is the most disgusting shit in the entire world.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#20
Majicka Wrote:I think the bigger question is if you'd kill for it. Would ya, punk?


I'd kill for twinkies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)