04-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Happy birthday Ander! 27?
|
[HBD] You are older than me?
|
|
04-27-2010, 04:57 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
04-27-2010, 04:59 AM
I owe you one birthday beer or cocktail of your choice.
Happy Birthday!
04-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Happy Birthday, Ander.
Enjoy it. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
04-27-2010, 07:13 AM
I've been calling him old for a long, long time. Happy birthday, bro.
<3 ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
04-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Yo, HBD. Come to Canada, we'll get drunk. And then, like, play hockey and eat pancakes covered in maple syrup. In an igloo. Or whatever.
Yeah, hope you had fun. ![]()
04-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Happy Birthday you old fart. :O
04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Sage Wrote:Yo, HBD. Come to Canada, we'll get drunk. And then, like, play hockey and eat pancakes covered in maple syrup. In an igloo. Or whatever. While watching Dudley Do-Right, the Canadian version of Superman. No, Wolverine doesn't count.
04-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh shit, son.
Happy Birthday! ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
04-27-2010, 07:23 PM
You know what a good way to celebrate your birthday would be? Giving me C&C! >=/
Kidding, kidding. Seriously, dude, have a good one.
04-27-2010, 08:19 PM
YOU'RE SO OLD
>.> Happy birthday.
04-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Happy birthday, Ander! I'll let you have Sage for today. Just this one day.
04-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Keepin with the old them here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
04-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Sophia Wrote:You know what a good way to celebrate your birthday would be? Giving me C&C! >=/ Yeah, for your birthday, get Sophia a copy of Command & Conquer! (deliberate misinterpretation)
04-28-2010, 09:09 AM
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
MUCh FUN TOONIGHT! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|