Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE!
#1
$20 bucks says they screw it up.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Reply
#2
They already have. The sands of time game is nothing like the movie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#3
I thought it could've been the first great videogame-movie adaptation. It had a great story that could've been adapted well to film, lots of cool-shit-fodder for fights and acrobatics, etc. Then I heard they were changing the entire story.

Tragic fail =(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
It was a perfect game for a great game-movie. It was extremely cinematic, the entire story was literally told by the prince AND it had a feisty female. Why NOT use the original story?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#5
Because Hollywood is convinced that they can't trust videogame movies. They've been burned far too often to just say 'okay, make a direct port of the plot.' Of course they're going to try to meddle. :\
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)