Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
I know it's not up to me...and I don't know if I'll get into trouble for this, but I felt like saying it. I want to suggest that one of the staff members be granted a promotion.
Vad works hard to update people on this site. He gets to the update forum faster than any staff member I've ever seen, and he doesn't seem to be faltering. He answers questions to the best of his ability, and finds the answer if he doesn't know it.
I think that things have been a little rough for staff lately, a lot of them are disappearing or taking breaks. Super Mods are around for changing names, doing switches, and validating new members. I think that we could use an active Super Mod for these types of updates, because at the moment I realize people are busy and have lives, but Vad seems to have the stamina and the eagerness to take on the job.
You can ignore this...or support it, I just think it should be noted that I for one think it would help to have someone around who can do that sort of stuff.
I'm just afraid that the staff is going to fall apart and if that happens the RPG will too. Whatever happens, I don't regret voicing my opinion!
Thanks!
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm going to support this without hesitation.
Posts: 0
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2009
Couple of things...
1) You should have placed this in the QSU, because you now risk this tread being hijacked with silliness, as that is what happens with serious threads in the asylum.
2) Chubbs has been here longer than you or I for that matter and will continue to prosper for years to come. I believe this to be solely due to the content here as you will not find and better functioning rpg on the web. So don' fret.
3) I actually do support this one hundred percent. From what I have seen Vad is most dedicated to his duties. He puts out the same effort someone who is new to staff starts out with, only difference is most burn out where as Vad is still pushing through
*Stamp of approval* :O
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
What is this thread even asking
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
First paragraph:
I want to suggest that one of the staff members be granted a promotion.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
I wouldn't even necessarily say a promotion, but just bestow Vad with the capability to fully update things on this site. Because let's be honest, Vad is the only staff member that ever actively updates anything, and it's just inconvenient to make the members who are actually active wait because a majority of staff are either too busy IRL or cannot be bothered to complete the update.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Kami Wrote:![[Image: denied.gif]](http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon/wp-content/uploads/denied.gif)
:mad:
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Dear Kami,
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
There's not much I can actually say publicly regarding this. Its obviously not out of contention for consideration, especially given that Sage, the only other SM, is more or less inactive right now and focusing on life. Sadly, the majority of the staff are being molested by IRL right now, myself included.
I haven't been able to talk to Kaden yet regarding any modifications to staff members or their current positions.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Yeah.
Real life kinda trainwrecked on me.
I'm pretty much useless in both my online and offline world. Go me.
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
It happens to the best of us.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Kami Wrote:![[Image: denied.gif]](http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon/wp-content/uploads/denied.gif)
SUCK IT TAFFORD!
=o
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Wait, Vad doesn't have full update permissions?
I thought that was like the entire point of him being there.
Posts: 0
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2009
Ashe Wrote:Its obviously not out of contention for consideration
Which is not a no, so...
Alexander Trafford Wrote:Dear Kami,
![[Image: in_gtfo.jpg]](http://lukey.miauu.info/picsahz/in_gtfo.jpg)
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Dear Carter,
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Yeah day putty tat just blew kami out of the thread.
Btw i totally agree with Viccers on this. Vad needs da powah to take care of bidness cuz he does do alot of work. Not saying that no one else does...Jus sayin he does more than his fair share?
Vote vad 2010.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
06-03-2010, 06:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010, 07:22 PM by Ashe.)
Attention all -
SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
O.o
EDIT: Not sure who closed this, btw. Wasn't me. My post was intended as a joke like the other posts in the thread.