Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Jarka
#1
Being a newbie, I'm just looking for feedback on my writing/character now that I've finished my first thread. Namely pacing, character development, writing quality, and things of that ilk.

Of course, anything at all is helpful! Don't be afraid to be nitpicky; I learn best from constructive criticism.

Jarka is introduced in A Dash of Hope

Thanks, everybody!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.

Reply
#2
Loved it. The pacing and the actual plot progression was a pleasant reprieve from most of our "too fan-ficy" styles, and it led to some real character development and a show of style as opposed to the all-too-common "AND THEN THIS HAPPENED" storytelling.

I hope you keep writing, and I hope you keep giving me delicious sub-recipes as a part of your story. >_>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)