Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howdy
#1
Thanks for reminding me goten! I didnt want to make another thread when i could just post here...so... i've been on earth long enough may I have Ki sense?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
Updated.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#3
Definitely the wrong place to put this. No idea how it happened either.
Reply
#4
Ruhiel Wrote:Definitely the wrong place to put this. No idea how it happened either.

New site.
another-destiny.com
Reply
#5
Ah, thanks. I'll have to go there next.

But yea, since this thread's been bumped up anyways... how's everyone been the past several months/year?
Reply
#6
Twenty.

TWENTY.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Bingo, please tell me this is the Hellfighter I remember from when I was here.
Reply
#8
I prefer to call myself Greater.

You should be on AIM moar, dudez.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Oh my god he's using the paint sig I made. hahahahahahahahahaha
Reply
#10
That's 'cause it still kicks ass.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
Yeah, I think the last time I was on AIM was also around the last time I was on here, haha. I'll try to get on there more often from now on though. Glad to see you made it back though, I was not a fan of trying to deal with the clone HF17s.
Reply
#12
How bad were they?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
Insufferable.

Actually, I have no idea, but I can't think they were that amazing, because I can't remember them at all... woops.
Reply
#14
Insufferable is a title I hold to myself.

I'm quite disappointed that they joined, since that meant my roster being wiped out. I'm still trying to think of some moves to have.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
Oh wow, you aren't kidding, I just noticed that you just recently rejoined too. Coincidence ftw?

I'm kinda glad I'm a new character. No way in hell I was going to be able to remember all those best moves I had for 20/Gero...
Reply
#16
That's 'cause you were way into intelligence.

I was the determination guy, though. Ah, the [not too] old days!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Welcome back!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
Yeah, read up on the new stats. No more intelligence or determination, makes me sad. But a very good call nonetheless.

I keep wanting to write something up tonight, but this cal 2 final tomorrow should probably be taking priority.

Oh, and glad to see you're still here Rad, can't imagince this place without you being here.
Reply
#19
I got no wb from you. D=<
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#20
I swear I wb'd you. In case I didn't...

Welcome back!!

See? You got an extra exclamation point.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)