Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
desktops
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr
Is happy he is a player. Don't get connected rule one.

*kicks GJ in the nuts*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
About that time again:

[Image: desktop-2.jpg?t=1210214241]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
Omg Kami gtfo
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#4
[Image: 2gt9mcg.jpg]
Reply
#5
Bojack. You're a thief!
Reply
#6
I have been meaning to get into FLCL. Unexpected reminders ftw.

EDIT: Don't be hatin'!
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#7
Don't be imitatin!
Reply
#8
Fine! I changed it. The file name is my favorite part.

EDIT: also notice the new FLCL torrent. I move pretty quick.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#9
Bojack Wrote:Fine! I changed it

That's a pretty badass pic.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#10
Why do you guys have few icons on your desktop? I've got like 35.
Reply
#11
[Image: desktop3-1.jpg]
Reply
#12
Kirano Wrote:Why do you guys have few icons on your desktop? I've got like 35.

I have more but I use my folder to help stop the cluttering.

Like the virus one has all like 8 of my virus/spyware shit shortcuts in it

I have the other stuff pinned to my start menu.
Reply
#13
Hey, Underoo, who's your favorite fighter?
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#14
[Image: background.jpg]
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#15
Randy Couture, of course. There's a lot of other good fighters, but Randy is everything a fighter should be.
Reply
#16
Kirano Wrote:Why do you guys have few icons on your desktop? I've got like 35.

[Image: background.jpg]
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#17
[Image: desktops.jpg]I have no icons on my desktop.

And hell yes to Pinky. The top is where the start menu belongs.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
Dammit Rad! You stole my thunder! I was special for having only two icons, and you had to be all cool with your no icons...

I despise you <.<
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#19
I can't find good backgrounds anywhere. I sure as hell ain't paying for them.

Anyway how do you take a snapshot of your background and then post it on the interweb?
Reply
#20
Print Screen, then paste it into Paint, then upload it somewhere (ie, Photobucket), and the post it here.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)