Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LOTR: Gollum's Song
#1
I love this song, after seeing LOTR: The Two Towers for the second time I d/l some sings and got the song that was at the begining of the credits, after really listening to it I really loved it! I love the lyrics and the singer is excellent.

Where once was light, now darkness falls
Where once was love
Love is no more
Don't say goodbye
Don't say I didn't try

These tears we cry
Are falling rain
For all the lies you told us
The hurt, the blame
And we will wake to be so alone
We are lost, we can never go home

So in the end, I'll be what I will be
No loyal friend was ever there for me
Now we say goodbye
We say you didn't try

These tears you cry
Have come to late
Take back the lies
The hurt the blame
And you will wake when you face the end alone
You are lost
You can never go home
You are lost
You can never go home...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Yes, I love LOTR.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I kept wanting to take my gf to see it... and never was able to... I think it's now out of the theatres... Which sucks ass, b/c I took her to see the first one, and I really wanted her to see this on the big screen, and same with me. It pisses me off that I couldn't. *sigh*

At least I just got my DDR fix..
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
But Arwen is a sexy bitch, we want more of her.
Reply
#5
They had to add something in there, that's just how it is. I was pissed they didn't keep Tom in the first one though.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Reply
#7
Actually she is in the book, he wrote about her sitting on a chair, and Strider looked at her or something, but that was it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)