09-18-2003, 07:22 PM
It's very simple my lovely little friends. Go into your User CP. Click Avatar, click browse (notice the size limit at the side?) Then click submit.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Avatar?
|
|
09-18-2003, 07:22 PM
It's very simple my lovely little friends. Go into your User CP. Click Avatar, click browse (notice the size limit at the side?) Then click submit.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
09-18-2003, 07:28 PM
I can add avatars. If you'd like an avatar, (I hope VJ doesn't mind, I know he's busy and I'm bored.) Post here with it and I'll add it.
It must be 120x120. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
09-18-2003, 09:13 PM
holy crap! I just now noticed my TAR is gone! Upload mine immediately or feel the wrath of Khan!
http://www.projectbag.com/dbz/namek/pics...lamini.gif
09-19-2003, 03:13 AM
Good job for you 18, you have accomplished your task. For that, I award you 2 large wheels of cheese. *hands over cheese* This is very hard for me... *cries*
09-19-2003, 06:25 AM
i like my ava :O
09-20-2003, 03:54 AM
you want to slap him, or should I?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|