Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Announcement!
#1
I will be holding a tournament on Earth about a week after Burter's saga is complete. If you think you can make it to Earth in that time or know you will be competing, please just reply here. Don't spam. I need to know who is competing so I can start the brackets. I know it's early but I need to do something. There will be a few surprised including NPC's. This has been approved by Kami, himself. I will be getting it all ready and stuff. It will be based on best RP performence. There are two tournaments.

1. Single-One vs. One

2. Or team-Two vs. Two

I hope a lot of people sign up. So reply to this saying you are signing up and tell which bracket you wish to be on. Please do not say useless stuff. Just say what I have told you. If there is anything else you need to say, or if you want to change to team or single, please PM me. Thanks.
Reply
#2
If the staff approves this, and if Bra is in(since I'm traveling with her) I'll enter.

I'll do team, with either Bra, 16, or Paragus (if we pick)
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
If Gohan joins, I'll join.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#4
*pulls name out of hat* Confirmed, I'll be training after the saga on Namek, sorry
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
I may join, it all depends, I'll try and make it though.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Can you keep to the subject Burter. I don't want this thread to be huge. And, I would like to say please do not put "If so and so joins then I will do team". Please confirm that it is happening or I will get confused. I don't want to be harsh.
Reply
#7
Well after the tourny I get teleported back to Earth. So I can be your partner if you are willing to have me as one >_> If not then I can go alone. But other than that, there aren't many people but that's ok. Because of things I have discussed with staff *CoughKamiCough*, it will have to be postponed. At a later date I will make a new thread to open, that will let everybody get ready for it I guess. So, when it's time you will see a thread like this.
Reply
#8
Was this cleared with Staff in the first place?

>_>
Reply
#9
Yeah, by me, and I didn't care, but I suppose checking would be good, didn't know people had things planned. Bah.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)