Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paint + me = booyah
#1
I finally made myself a sig. Basically this post is to show off. I feel like it is some of my best work with Microsoft paint and am wondering if people think it's cool, or if you think it sucks. In the case of the latter, you're a total moron, but that is besides the point.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
Mine is better >.< ... well... mabey not but mine is all paint. MWAHAHAHAH. And that negative of kami behind the real one is genius.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
Yeah... that quote does kick ass.
Well... You really are the Paint Master.
And Chiaotzu, your ATHF sig pwns.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)