Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Netherlands down
#1
I have no idea whats going on with this post... o.O
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
never heard of it, is it some sport or something? Never mind ill google it.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
I don't know what Euro 2004 is XD

Football right (not american football, the one we call soccer)
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#4
I figured it out. I mean... why else would people be voluntariky talking about Holland and France?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
Portugal is ridiculous they will win it all... I was routing for Ireland though, being like My homeland lol.. Irish will win the Next World Cup. Im Irish Royalty... O'donnel last prince of Ireland be4 the damn english took it over and stopped monarchy, related to O' Sullivan... the O'sullivans are my cousins.. Bow down to me haha.. France is really good, England always does well.. who did them 2 lose to? if Portugal and Czech are in the finals.. im not following so much this year, busy, but futbol rocks... they play in the olympics maybe? Lookin forward to World Cup in a couple years
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Portugal is ridiculous they will win it all... I was routing for Ireland though, being like My homeland lol.. Irish will win the Next World Cup. Im Irish Royalty... O'donnel last prince of Ireland be4 the damn english took it over and stopped monarchy, related to O' Sullivan... the O'sullivans are my cousins.. Bow down to me haha.. France is really good, England always does well.. who did them 2 lose to? if Portugal and Czech are in the finals.. im not following so much this year, busy, but futbol rocks... they play in the olympics maybe? Lookin forward to World Cup in a couple years

Wow...we just got his whole background....it was meaningless to me. I am Americanese, so you bow down to me fool.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I figured it out. I mean... why else would people be voluntariky talking about Holland and France?

True story. Too bad I don't care about soccer. XD
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#8
I dont like sports period. Cept hockey which I play, and soccer, which i can spare a few minutes of my time watching when Im teh bored.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)