Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
16
#1
Dont get too far in that saga o_o I'm comin for ya, bitch 8)
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
I...uh...thought this was a PM? ;(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
I think he is refering to the saga 16 started in hell.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
he is refering to the saga 16 started in hell.

Its funny how Frieza seems to think he's staff.

^_^

*doesn't lock*
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
he is refering to the saga 16 started in hell.

Its funny how Frieza seems to think he's staff.

^_^

*doesn't lock*

Awr, how cute, he thinks he's people. :B
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)