Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what do you do?
#1
I sit at my laptop a couple hours a day behind a counter in a store no one buys anything from. And get paid. Is that considered a job?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
I take care of my daughter and work at my computer shop.

At the same time.

And I drink alot.



...oh yeah, and I hang out with my wife >_<
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
I have a wife. My life's cooler then yours

EDIT: Its scary how I use my wife to say I'm bettter then you >_<

DOUBLE EDIT: BURTY?!?!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
I'm taking classes at Community College over the summer, and will probably be working the random odd-job for my dad's company. Things like cleaning, painting, or laying brick...

*cries*

Laying brick isn't fun.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
IM working construction with my older cousins.. it pays well, and i get wicked jacked for Football this fall.. and the ladies Big Grin
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#6
I work... Have to pay for my car somehow. I plan on applying at several places now, though, gon' work full-time, which sucks, but it'll pay for a better car which I've been looking at for some time now.
I'll probably try to get a job with Revenue Canada, as I speak both official languages, I'll be paid more than I should. Big Grin
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
You... you don't... you don't know?
...Wow. That's sad.
Revenue Canada is Canada's version of the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
It's Canada's taxation center. They're responsible for collecting tax, and such. You said you had a job, don't you pay tax? 'Cause I mean, every one of their forms has a massive "Revenue Canada" logo on 'em.
Not to be mean, it's just... yeah.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Cell
I have a Job.
I'm an accelerated food distribution and creation engineer

Damn, I wish I could have used that when I worked at McDonald's...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)