Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Holy Shit
#1
16 isn't a noob technically........but we say he is.


Veterans > Burter and Bra > Noobs. (as told by Kami)
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
*is a Veteran* 8)

btw, leave VJ alone, he's a busy man.
Reply
#3
Why are we discussing this. *Looks at Terms of Serivce of the boards* No cussing! Close the thread, it's pointless. -_-
Reply
#4
So is half the things Goku Jr posts
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Kuura
*is a Veteran* 8)

btw, leave VJ alone, he's a busy man.
VJ is Mr Fix it on this board, he said some time ago that he would visit, fiddle with things and leave without saying a word to the general members on the board,.. he will only chat to Admins.

That's not true, I talk to VJ. =x
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:That's not true, I talk to VJ. =x

You were previously an admin, weren't you? So that counts.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! He Spoke!!!!!!!

HE CALLED ME SILLY!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN DIE A HAPPY PART SAIYIN!!!!

THE OWNER SPOKE ON MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I is teh Rox

Jr.'s>You all

Woot!

Me: http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=5082&sid=
Me: You need to post in that thread
VJ: /ho
Me: You have to do it just to give them a little taste
VJ: hmhmm
VJ: I posted
Me: Lol
Me: There are all going to be like "OMFG He posted!!!*
VJ: uhuh
VJ: :-D
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks

Me: http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=5082&sid=
Me: You need to post in that thread
VJ: /ho
Me: You have to do it just to give them a little taste
VJ: hmhmm
VJ: I posted
Me: Lol
Me: There are all going to be like "OMFG He posted!!!*
VJ: uhuh
VJ: :-D

Couldn't help it Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)