Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
She has to be.
#1
I'm convinced that Bjork is an acid raver. She has got to be. Just watch any video with her in it.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Yes... Bjork...I know lots about Bjork...*cough*
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
All I know, is that Bjork is one of the coolest names ever. Right up there with "Max Stone".
Reply
#4
I love Bjork. ^_^
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I love Bjork. ^_^

I'm not surprised...
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I love Bjork. ^_^

I'm not surprised...

I was thinking the same thing :X
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)