Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
The Carol of the Bells, easily. When the orchestra performs this with electric guitars, it's phenomenal.
I also like Martina McBride's rendition of "O Night Divine."
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Carol of the Bells
I can actually play that song on the piano =)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I am "Je-sus intolerant" but I still celebrate Christmas.
I am not sure which one I like the most, they all are so cheery, I just love them, except for the actual Jesus ones. Oh Christmas Tree or Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer would be my favorite Christmas song, so I am not really sure between those two.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Happy Birthday
=o
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Wrong thread Burter.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
You guys make this month even worse

...But I'll try and join in the fun.
I like little drummer boy, do you hear what I hear, and that bell song, something like Hark hear the bells sweet silver bells O_o.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Hark hear the bells sweet silver bells O_o.
That would be the Carol of the Bells.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Thank you...*goes to listen* It makes me cry for some reason.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Happy Birthday
=o
Thank...you...
Not you. Happy Birthday is my favorite Christmas Song
Want a cookie?
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
To young and old, meek and the bold
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
The Chipmunks' "Christmas Don't Be Late".
Want a plane that loops the loop,
I still want a hooooola hooooop!
We can hardly stand the wait,
O Christmas don't be late
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Carol of the Bells played on guitar =O *Finally has his guitar he asked for on his birthday, learning to play*
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Oh yeah Silent night...my mom used to sing it to me when I was a kid.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Shiet, you guys suck.
Sleigh Ride is the best holiday song out there.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I still love Jingle Bells.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Jingle balls,
Jingle balls.
Jingle all night long.
I mean..err...bye!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
How did you manage to take christmas songs and change it to... that?
Only on Chubbs. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Okay back on topic. I do like Jingle Bells though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Um...Yeah...Around here..we sit around the Bar and Sing
99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of Beer
Take one down pass it around...
And we drink till we pass out...and open stuff up with hang overs
That is my Christmas song ^_^
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Jingle Balls,
Silver Balls,
My Nuts Roasting on an Open Fire,
Here Comes My Balls,
I'll be Home for my Balls.
Don't forget the Carol of the Balls and EDIT: Joy to My Balls.
Yo Hark, Those Herald Angels Swing (I know. This doesn't have anything to do with balls.)