Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
American Schools at Work..
#1
I just heard about this on the radio o.O

Kid is playing his GBA in class, ignoring his teacher while she is teaching. She asks him to stop playing and he tells her no and continues to play. She writes him up and he goes down to the AP office, still playing his damn game o.O. He walks in sits down and the AP says to him "Give me the Game and I will give it back to you at the end of the day.."

Now thats nice...but he still holds onto his game and plays. After the AP trys to take it from him and fails he calls the school officer down...the officer trys to get the game from him while he is still playing and fails...(Gee how does a 15 year old do this). So they call in the cops...and when he fails to give the cops the game they Taser him...AND HE STILL PLAYS..

It's not till the second taser does he give up his game.

*Bows* American Public Education...*cough*
#2
Quote:Just goes to show what playing video games can do to ya'. I'm getting Burnout 3 for Christmas and even I wont play it that much.

Yeah, right. It's not the game 'doing' anything to the kid. It's the kid being an asshole and not listening to anyone, probably because he can get away with anything at home. I'm so tired of people blaming video games for all of life's problems.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#3
HAHAHAHAHA Americans.

Burnout 3 is awesome though, but Budokai 3 is even more addictive., o.0
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#4
o.O I love our cops...tasering little children when they don't listen..sounds like something Furiza would do Big Grin
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
o.O I love our cops...tasering little children when they don't listen..sounds like something Furiza would do Big Grin

XD

Frieza would probably use a cattle prod. Higher voltage/wattage, and longer reach. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Just goes to show what playing video games can do to ya'. I'm getting Burnout 3 for Christmas and even I wont play it that much.

Yeah, right. It's not the game 'doing' anything to the kid. It's the kid being an asshole and not listening to anyone, probably because he can get away with anything at home. I'm so tired of people blaming video games for all of life's problems.

Bra is right, my little cousin is abrat and it is not because of his video games, it's because he can do whatever he wants practically and never gets in trouble.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#7
lol...good point Bra..

KV the point is why the hell do cops need to taser the kid... thats to clean..they should have laid his as out and ripped the game from his hands, put it in a bag, broken it up and smashed him in the head with it for every time he was rude.
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Just goes to show what playing video games can do to ya'. I'm getting Burnout 3 for Christmas and even I wont play it that much.

Yeah, right. It's not the game 'doing' anything to the kid. It's the kid being an asshole and not listening to anyone, probably because he can get away with anything at home. I'm so tired of people blaming video games for all of life's problems.

Bra is right, my little cousin is abrat and it is not because of his video games, it's because he can do whatever he wants practically and never gets in trouble.

I have a cousin who's a brat. He doesn't even have video games. Some people should just not have children.
#9
Also there are ratings, it is mature, I know that becasue I have it. Big Grin But yea, the parents could not buy him the game or the stores could be more responsible.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
I'll be gettin' Burnout 3. But Yeah, It does seem to cough up quite a lot of times, I mean. There were a news article about something the other day and some kid camped out on the side of the motor way and snipered cars going past. Trying to replay GTA Vice City or something. I mean, It's the kid and his descision to go and play teh god damn game in the first place and secondly he goes out and does it. So you can't entirely blame the games I suppose.

Yeah, but, by that logic, because I've played so many games, I should have gone forth and killed everyone I've ever met. That sniper-kid had serious problems BEFORE he played VC, there is absolutely no plausible way to link video games to violence.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#11
I play Budokai 3. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and try to Kamehameha some giant guy with blond hair.
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Did you see that article Bra? Smile)

Yessir, I did. Uh... why?
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#13
I have drunken nightmares about what life would be like if Furiza was in charge...

EDIT: And the sad thing is..I agree with him 95 % of the time...
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
I'll be gettin' Burnout 3. But Yeah, It does seem to cough up quite a lot of times, I mean. There were a news article about something the other day and some kid camped out on the side of the motor way and snipered cars going past. Trying to replay GTA Vice City or something. I mean, It's the kid and his descision to go and play teh god damn game in the first place and secondly he goes out and does it. So you can't entirely blame the games I suppose.

Yeah, but, by that logic, because I've played so many games, I should have gone forth and killed everyone I've ever met. That sniper-kid had serious problems BEFORE he played VC, there is absolutely no plausible way to link video games to violence.

I should go out and steal like 500 hundred cars and kill 20,000 people to those standards too, it's all about choices, kids are assholes these days. People were killing people long before video games.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#15
*Smacks 14* Don't you talk down to me..Furiza take care of your lacky.
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Yeah. I'm practically in charge. When I'm fully in charge, it'll be cool.

Drunk all the time for everybody! Not Burter though, he wouldn't drink. Tongue
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
I play Budokai 3. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and try to Kamehameha some giant guy with blond hair.

Not like you could anyway.

Well...
I could try really hard, and scream Kaio-Ken at them repeatedly, and then punch them over and over again. And then say, "screw this" and pull out my 9 and bust a cap.
#18
Guy's let's do try to get a little more on topic please...I'd like to hear what people have to say about the Tasering.
#19
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do..what would you have liked better them to use Pepper Spray?
#20
I wonder how legal it is to tazer a child in school just because he wouldn't stop playing his dang game boy.

He was just being a little douche. Unless he was playing LoG2...
Then he had a reason to keep playing.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)