Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Ok, can I just kindly ask that no one involve me in their RP's untill mine & Pan's fight is judged? This is really pissing me off now. So can ever one that is in Area D, & planning on fighting me, just hold your god damn horses & WAIT!!
If Rejin could kindly wrap up the fight for us, it would be extremly helpful & I can then either accept these fight's, or just go off & die in peace. But for christ's sake, why does ever one wanna fight me all of a sudden!!
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
well pikkon is helping Pan, that much I know.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Yeah, but the fight was over by the time he went to help.. Kinda conflict's.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Yeah, but the fight was over by the time he went to help.. Kinda conflict's.
Just adds as an escape route for Pan if needed, sort of like Rad running interferance during Burter and Recoome's fight. Besides, not all fights should be predictable for an outcome I mean... there would be no entertainment in watching a 'normal' fight unless someone from the sidelines busts in and does some fighting. =)
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Kicks* Hush you!!
But seriously, why the hell is ever one wanting to gang up on me all of a sudden.. I got Kirano going after me.. Pikkon & Goten.. All I have for my side is bleeding Nappa!!
But anyway's, it wasn't meant as a method to fully fledge a victory in my name, it's jsut I would of liked a one on one fight..
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I have not interfered in one fight so far, only observed. Pikkon just couldn't let me be able to get into the bunkers, but w/e. Reply already Nappa!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
He doesn't even have Nappa, due to me. But I did that before veerybody started fighting Janemba.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
WTF is everybody doing?! I hate you all!
EDIT: I hope you guys all know that Pan posted that she flew out of Nappa's sight, and in my post I would haver mentioned seeing Pan. Plus I said there was a fight happening not to far away, as in not right there o.0
Damn Pikkon.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I got a message from someone saying that before I judged your fight, that they were going to interfere. I was like "ok.." and figured that meant the fight was no longer though. I'll try to get to it tonight. Along with Selipa's fight.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Well.. That's simple annoying.. Thank you for getting around to it Rei.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Yes, but let's say I get there before Nappa can come, as he was out of sight. stfu
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Yes, but let's say I get there before Nappa can come, as he was out of sight. stfu
If you are talking about Nappa he said he would not leave Janemba. I posted saying that I could tell people were fighting through my scouter. We can just say for the sake of arguement that I ma righ. So let's just stop to avoid any kind of warning.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
If people have a problem with me interferring I'll go away =\ Just want to do some actually person-against-person fighting... seeing as how I haven't even accomplished a fight against anyone since I've joined here.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
I'll ask contestants of DA to not interfere with a fight unless they plan to roleplay continuously in it.
For example, joining a fight is fine, but throwing a genki dama from a mile away in some short post, then going about your business won't be tolerated and will be found as actually quite annoying.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
The fight has now been made to continue.. If I hold my luck.. I'll get at least three kill's in ^_^
Btw, mental's don't get split with split form do they? It's jsut pyshical's?
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Right-o.
And if 13 can beat Minoshia, someone with a powerup over him, I'm sure you could beat all three if you did some hardcore RPing.
Not saying that you'll be able to, just that it's possible. Give it all you got.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
True.. But I got them all out done with my mental's.. Meaning despite, say, Kirano over power's me. I should be more luckier at dodging them or some thing right?
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
It'll come down to RPing, mostly.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
We can throw statis field grenades over other people's fights right?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Here's the official word. This one is going to completely go based on roleplaying ability, unless the insanely "who'd have thought" happens and someone ascends. But otherwise, I looked at everyone's max stats, and they are close enough when I calculate in Split Form's deduction and Spiritken's increase that I will go on RPing.
You can, theoretically, score FOUR kills on this. Pan, Pikkon, Kirano, Goten. Of course, the four of them can all fight you and kill you, but the person that deals the official blow will recieve recognition for it.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|