Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Omg Not Again!!1!1!!!11two!1
#1
Why?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
I'm not doing any reintroductions. X(
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Borgos
Because Tottepo is the Japanese word for potato and I love potatos.

^=real reason

I don't get it. Why are you changing? Out of random? I'm sorry, but we're not gonna keep playing pong with your name, it's gotta stay as one
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
Wow this thread sucks, and it should have been posted in the Q/S/A not in the asylum >.<
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Wow this thread sucks, and it should have been posted in the Q/S/A not in the asylum >.<

X(
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Borgos
Burter, I'm serious dude. And so it won't cause confusion with the joining.

Okay, but the name change will be permanent
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
I can see why you'd change it. Borgos is a crappy name. Tottepo is kickass.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#8
I'm still calling you Borgos Tongue
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#9
Done and done.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#10
Goku ain't king of Aussie land for nothing Tongue *bows*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)