07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Uh... is anyone going to post?
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
|
The Palace of Jade
|
|
07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Uh... is anyone going to post?
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
*Yawn* After I decide what to do >.<
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
07-25-2004, 03:36 PM
If we are on Vegeta for two weeks Lord Vine might send you on a mission and then allow you to train on the moon how do we get this mission or do we just role-play getting to the moon and then he will take us under his wing. And Mentals on 20+, 400+ and 800+ does that mean Intelligence of 20+, 400+ and 800+
07-25-2004, 06:19 PM
O sorry one more thing how long is the, The Palace of Jade thread going to be open because I may be going away for 2-3 weeks on holiday. But I may be thinking about going there some time to train so could I go and train when I come back from holiday or should I travel there and role-play that I train alone with no ones help and stuff. Then when i come back from my holiday i role-play that i need freinds, then i start to Interact with ever one.
07-25-2004, 08:03 PM
The 20+, 400+, 800+ referes to your combined mental stats. So, if your luck, determination, and intelligence (added together) are 800 or higher, you can use the highest level of Metal Binding.
I don't think anyone in our group has thought of a set time limit for how long we're going to in this thread. I know I havent. I wanted to get an RP done today, but I don't think that's going to happen. I will either be late tonight, or tomorrow. Selipa, I like your sig, btw. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Bah, mines better.
I know what to RP now btw ^^. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|