Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bored/tokens
#1
Do something like Burter had going to keep track of who was dead. Only everytime you got a token you can add another tick.

Guldo: - -
Android 16: -

Something like that, each tick would be equivalent to one token. If you were to post it then you can go back and look at how many that person has had then add or subtract to their total.
Reply
#2
I'll read through it now then and count, I don't have anything better to do so why not help someone else out.
Reply
#3
Why a tick, how about a number? There are fifty tokens so... dashes might not be best
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#4
>< Garlic always has to make everything so difficult... alright I've thought it over and set up a lil system, here it is:

A " ~ " means 1 Token(s)

A " - " means 10 Token(s)

And a " = " means 20 Token(s)

You can disregaurd this if you'd like, I just figured having a symbol represent a number would be a little more in tuned then having a number. But then again the numbers instead of symbols may have a better effect on keeping track of it.

So far I've only counted Guldo as having a grand total of 1.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)