Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
they made me do it!
#1
Hehe.


Only development I have so far is the leadership thing. Burter's slowly becoming more and more of a leader, but as I said before, when your trying to lead someone like Bra, your gonna get into trouble
#2
I'm planning on having Janemba wise up to life.. Already working on that.. Other then that, I don't have much else for him to have done... Yet.... We shall what time will shall we now? *Stroke's his forming beard*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#3
I don't think I'd want to try and list the character developement Rad has gone through in a single post.

What I'm working on now is turning Rad from a fighter into a martial artist. And working on his ability to work with members of the opposite sex in a more... efficient manner.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#4
For all one member of the opposite sex in the DBZ world. =P
#5
=P

More than some people are trying to do.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#6
I don't have any plans for Goku at the moment, I'm just roleplaying and seeing where it takes me.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#7
In addition to what I posted before Garlic is having an internal struggle. He feel guilty everytime he does something good, which is the opposite of the norm. I dunno which side will win in the end. Either way he will still try to take over the world.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#8
Vegeta, along with the whole Xero Tolerance Alliance, has already undergone a great change in development. Once XT was an alliance where a group of fighters fought for the well being of others, but good things never last forever. The darkness finally showed it's face and now Xero Tolerance has took on what it should've been since day one. It's comforting to know that the most powerful alliance ever, is still the most devastating and even more so now that it's acquired some of the strongest villians here on Chubbs.

>D
~Semper Fidelis~
#9
My character is going to end up losing a brutal fight and due to this out come she will analyze her mistakes and try to improve her fighting style. She will work on her old moves and improve them and learn new ones in the future.
#10
Everybody wants to be bad.

;_;

I almost feel left out...

...wait... never mind.

Anyway, we need to start some more alliance-oriented sagas and what-not. We have 'em, might as well use 'em, eh?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#11
I dunno... I didn't really like the whole "bad guy" thing when I did it. It just doesn't pay off for ya.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#12
I am going to try and take over the world when I become strong enough. So... I will be teh villan. And for all you nay sayer there are many ways of decapitating those stronger than you.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#13
o.0

Don't bother taking over Earth. Its not worth it. The ROSAT will be dstroyed in the fight, along with Korin and his senzu-bean-giving tower and the rest of the RPG will just go to Namek while you can stay on your new planet jacking off or whatever.

And yes, Bardock, I completely agree. However, I don't think there will ever be a large enough shift at one time to really give being a bad guy a chance.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#14
Pfff, you think I will let you go to namek? You might be enslved in my dungeons... but I wont release any details. Once earth then namek. And all planets until someone stops me or I control the universe under my vice like grip.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#15
Ehm... a "creative" wish... can someone wish back the ROTAS if it was destroyed? I know it's kinda stupid but it just came to mind.

EDIT: With the Dragonballs! Using the Dragonballs to wish it back!
#16
Yeah, someone could, if Dende hadn't been killed randomly... or something... I don't remember what happened, but we got the shaft... hard.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
o.0

Don't bother taking over Earth. Its not worth it. The ROSAT will be dstroyed in the fight, along with Korin and his senzu-bean-giving tower and the rest of the RPG will just go to Namek while you can stay on your new planet jacking off or whatever.

And yes, Bardock, I completely agree. However, I don't think there will ever be a large enough shift at one time to really give being a bad guy a chance.

Hehehe

That's right, Kami and Koola learned that the hard way. >D
[Image: drakesig.png]
#18
Going into that saga, the active bad guys were:

Pikkoro
Piccolo Daimoun
Koola
Kami
Raditzu
Nail
King Vegeta

During the fight, Nail died and King Vegeta switched sides. Both because inactive soon after.

Now we're left with:

Pikkoro
Piccolo Daimoun
Koola
Kami
Raditzu

Loosing the fight against Vegeta, Pikkoro and Kami fuse. Pikkoro is never heard from again. The count now stands at:

Kamikorro
Piccolo Daimoun
Koola
Raditzu

With Vegeta now a Majin, Kamikorro isn't enough to win. PD joins the fusion. Following the path of Pikkoro, he vanishes off the face of the Earth. The villians are now:

Kamikorro Daimoun (I'm so glad he's gone... I hated typing that out)
Koola
Raditzu

Victory! Vegeta is defeated and the good guys are sent packing. They all teleport to Namek and are out of harms way.

Relishing in their triumph, Raditzu, KD, and Koola survey their prize. Korin's gone... ROSAT was destoryed... the DBs left when Dende was killed... the entirety of Earth is aware of, and fears, their presence... and there's no one to RP with other than ourselves. For those of you who are unaware, we're all pretty lazy about stuff like this. Needless to say, we spent a vast amount of time doing nothing.

But wait! An idea! Bored with nothing to do, and put off by KD's superior attitude, Rad and KD have at it. Needless to say, the fight didn't last long. Rad is soon sent to the afterlife where he meets up with Vegeta. They fuse, and everything is restored with the Dragonballs.

So, let's see where going bad got the involved members:

Pikkoro - deleted for inactivity
Piccolo Daimoun - deleted for inactivity
Nail - deleted for inactivity
King Vegeta - deleted for inactivity
Kami - a bitter staff member
Koola - hates you all
Raditzu - has already developed ulcers

So... yeah... that's my experience with being a bad guy.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#19
you shoulda moved on to namek, took that place. You had the enemy on the run!
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#20
... maybe I should step up and be the first half Saiya-jin midget to take over... whatever planet no strong people are one. That way I can buy a Saiya-jin Armor and buy a scouter

*Going to be the new Mini Bardock* Hell ya


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)