Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vine's Training
#1
So... uh... any ideas on how we're going to be training? The popular thing right now seems to be just sparring as training. We could manage that, with Vine throwing in comments once we're done, and we could switch around sparring partners... but I figured that wouldn't really be the most popular option. I don't really have any other great ideas, but if you have one, please toss it up here. Otherwise I envision us doing more spars than we've done in quite some time.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#2
I was thinking about something along those lines, Bardock. I was thinking that the mission would have to do with Goku's saga. He said he would be able to work that in if that's what we wanted to do.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)