Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Burter - Vegeta
Piccolo - Vegeta
Janemba - Earth
Bra - Vegeta
Selipa - Vegeta
Garlic Jr. - Earth
Ginyu - Namek
PD - Namek
A17 - Earth
Rad - Vegeta
Trunks - Vegeta
Vegeta - Earth
Frieza - Vegeta
Bardock - Vegeta
Recoome - Earth
Panbuukin - Earth
Goten - Vegeta
A16 - Vegeta
Paragus - Vegeta
Tapion - Earth
Zarbon - Earth
Gohan - Earth
Guldo - Earth
Spice - Earth
Toma - Earth
Uub - Vegeta
Minoshia - ?
Bulma - Vegeta
Goku - Earth
Pikkon - Earth
Koola - Earth
This is the list of people I have who replied in the previous thread and their planets. Pitch Black, you've probably noticed you've been recorded as being on Vegeta. Talk to Burter if you haven't already, he'll tell you why.
Those few of you who are not on Earth or Vegeta but wish to be in the saga, you will need to travel to one.
If there's anyone else who wishes to join, post here now, once I lock this thread I will not appreciate any late comers.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I've informed Pitch Black of the Vegeta thing.
Go ahead and put Pitch Black as confirmed(like, put us in bold cause we're sexy)
Paragus
Bra
Burter
Uub
Android 16
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Stupid thing to say here.. But I noticed.. That you ahven't signed up for it Goku... You not gonna take part in it? Although your sorting it all out?
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 16
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2004
I'll be traveling with Pitch Black, so put as Vegeta, please
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Goku will be in it, but probably not as active as everyone else... actually, I don't even know yet. But he'll be in the saga, I got something planned for him.
Will do Bulma. ^_^
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I added you Pikkon. For the record, Pitch Black is at its maximum of six members.
Bulma is just in PB for storyline, we dont know how long she'll be in. So, to the three people who PMed me.
We're not letting anyone else in. We worked real hard to get six of us together in one spot, and its hard enough to get more. Its really just five, with Bulma only in temporarily
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Im heer
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
I might make it back to Earth... but I'm going to be alittle late to the party.
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Confirm-a-fa-cation of me being there!
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Is there any reason to reply to this? He said reply if he didn't have you on the list and you wanted in.
=/
EDIT: It didn't actually say you wanted confirmation until four posts ago.
>.>
<.<
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Burter wanted it. I have a rough idea of how many people will be in it now, whether everyone who said they'd participate will or not. It doesn't make much of a difference now.
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
just to make sure im 100% in
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
I'm in... on earth... good thing I was reminded to check this board!
*pats Rad on the head*
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Just so I get a few more questions on IM about this, the saga will begin once Kami and I finish our time in the RoSaT.
Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
Damn. My quest will be going on a little longer, there is still a lot going on. I wish I could be in it. If it's ok that I can join a little late then I would lub you.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
I will be there as soon as Broli finishes my damned quest.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I would, GJ, but I dunno if Broli has something planned for it or what, so I'm letting him handle it
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Oooo shit I think I'm supposed to take over.
*runs to thread*