10-24-2005, 04:36 AM
[23:26] Bra: ...My knee hurts.
[23:26] Bra: A bunch.
[23:26] Burter: that sucks
[23:26] Burter: you should tell it to stop
[23:26] Bra: ...
[23:26] Bra: Okay.
[23:27] Bra: No. It's not listening.
[23:27] Burter: Then clearly amputation is the only solution
[23:27] Bra: Okay.
[23:27] Bra: You get the hacksaw
[23:28] Bra: I'll get some advil.
[23:28] Burter: Hacksaw? We can't afford hacksaws
[23:28] Bra: Oh.
[23:28] Bra: Machete?
[23:28] Burter: we'll have to use this butter knife
[23:28] Bra: Dammit.
[23:28] Burter: you might need a couple more advils
[23:28] Bra: I knew I shouldn't have blown all my money on instant lotto tickets.
[23:28] Burter: and a beer
[23:28] Bra: I have no beer. ='(
[23:28] Burter: then this might hurt a bit
[23:28] Bra: Only a bit?
[23:29] Burter: so let's start the castration
[23:29] Bra: I can handle a bit.
[23:29] Burter: I mean
[23:29] Burter: amputation
[23:29] Burter: of course
[23:29] Bra: O.o;;
[23:29] Burter: ready? >.>;
[23:29] Bra: Are you sure you're up to the job??
[23:29] Burter: You're right
[23:29] Burter: I better have one more beer
[23:29] Burter: just in case
[23:29] Bra: Oh no.
[23:29] Bra: Maybe we can reschedule?
[23:29] Burter: it'll be a bud lite
[23:29] Bra: Oh. Soda water.
[23:29] Bra: Okay.
[23:30] Burter: Yea, so let's get on with the castr---I mean amputation
[23:30] Bra: That word you keep dropping there.
[23:30] Bra: It's making me uneasy.
[23:30] Bra: You realize the knee is part of the leg, right?
[23:31] Burter: The cast is what we're going to be putting your leg in after we shoot a bit times to make sure it's actually off your body
[23:31] Bra: We're gonna shoot my leg now??
[23:31] Burter: only when it's off your body
[23:31] Burter: it'll make good shark bait, don't ya think?
[23:31] Burter: or we can sell if off e-bay
[23:32] Bra: But... why would we put an amputated leg in a cast?
[23:32] Burter: you know, on second thought, you don't need that other leg too, do you? We could make millions!
[23:32] Bra: Well...
[23:32] Burter: you're right
[23:32] Bra: I guess I'd be more symmetrical
[23:32] Bra: Without either leg.
[23:32] Burter: Exactly
[23:32] Burter: so I guess that means I can take the arms too?
[23:32] Burter: great!
[23:32] Bra: I didn't even get to answer that time!!
[23:32] Burter: I bet I'll make a fortune off e-bay
[23:33] Burter: Enough chat! Sign this document
[23:33] Burter: "I, the undersigned, agree to give all five of my limbs to Burter to get him rich quick."
[23:33] Bra: ...
[23:33] Burter: *forges*
[23:33] Bra: - Raditzu
[23:33] Burter: ok, done!
[23:33] Bra: <.<
[23:33] Burter: This won't hurt a bit!
[23:33] Burter: *shoots in the head*
[23:34] Burter: The End
[23:34] Burter: *takes a bow*
[23:34] Bra: Er... wow.
[23:34] Burter: TAKE A BOW!
[23:34] Burter: >=O
[23:34] Bra: I CAN'T! I'M ON THE FLOOR DEAD!
[23:34] Bra: >=O
[23:34] Burter: MOTHERFUCKER, NOBODY ASKED YOU!
[23:34] Burter: *shoots five more times*
[23:34] Bra: Hahahaha! Now you're outta ammo, biatch!
[23:34] Burter: NOW TAKE A FUCKING BOW!
[23:34] Burter: *kicks*
[23:34] Bra: I'm gonna haunt you good.
[23:35] Burter: I'm gonna post this on the board now
[23:35] Burter: You lose!
[23:35] Bra: -_-;;
[23:35] Bra: I guess I do.
[23:26] Bra: A bunch.
[23:26] Burter: that sucks
[23:26] Burter: you should tell it to stop
[23:26] Bra: ...
[23:26] Bra: Okay.
[23:27] Bra: No. It's not listening.
[23:27] Burter: Then clearly amputation is the only solution
[23:27] Bra: Okay.
[23:27] Bra: You get the hacksaw
[23:28] Bra: I'll get some advil.
[23:28] Burter: Hacksaw? We can't afford hacksaws
[23:28] Bra: Oh.
[23:28] Bra: Machete?
[23:28] Burter: we'll have to use this butter knife
[23:28] Bra: Dammit.
[23:28] Burter: you might need a couple more advils
[23:28] Bra: I knew I shouldn't have blown all my money on instant lotto tickets.
[23:28] Burter: and a beer
[23:28] Bra: I have no beer. ='(
[23:28] Burter: then this might hurt a bit
[23:28] Bra: Only a bit?
[23:29] Burter: so let's start the castration
[23:29] Bra: I can handle a bit.
[23:29] Burter: I mean
[23:29] Burter: amputation
[23:29] Burter: of course
[23:29] Bra: O.o;;
[23:29] Burter: ready? >.>;
[23:29] Bra: Are you sure you're up to the job??
[23:29] Burter: You're right
[23:29] Burter: I better have one more beer
[23:29] Burter: just in case
[23:29] Bra: Oh no.
[23:29] Bra: Maybe we can reschedule?
[23:29] Burter: it'll be a bud lite
[23:29] Bra: Oh. Soda water.
[23:29] Bra: Okay.
[23:30] Burter: Yea, so let's get on with the castr---I mean amputation
[23:30] Bra: That word you keep dropping there.
[23:30] Bra: It's making me uneasy.
[23:30] Bra: You realize the knee is part of the leg, right?
[23:31] Burter: The cast is what we're going to be putting your leg in after we shoot a bit times to make sure it's actually off your body
[23:31] Bra: We're gonna shoot my leg now??
[23:31] Burter: only when it's off your body
[23:31] Burter: it'll make good shark bait, don't ya think?
[23:31] Burter: or we can sell if off e-bay
[23:32] Bra: But... why would we put an amputated leg in a cast?
[23:32] Burter: you know, on second thought, you don't need that other leg too, do you? We could make millions!
[23:32] Bra: Well...
[23:32] Burter: you're right
[23:32] Bra: I guess I'd be more symmetrical
[23:32] Bra: Without either leg.
[23:32] Burter: Exactly
[23:32] Burter: so I guess that means I can take the arms too?
[23:32] Burter: great!
[23:32] Bra: I didn't even get to answer that time!!
[23:32] Burter: I bet I'll make a fortune off e-bay

[23:33] Burter: Enough chat! Sign this document
[23:33] Burter: "I, the undersigned, agree to give all five of my limbs to Burter to get him rich quick."
[23:33] Bra: ...
[23:33] Burter: *forges*
[23:33] Bra: - Raditzu
[23:33] Burter: ok, done!
[23:33] Bra: <.<
[23:33] Burter: This won't hurt a bit!
[23:33] Burter: *shoots in the head*
[23:34] Burter: The End
[23:34] Burter: *takes a bow*
[23:34] Bra: Er... wow.
[23:34] Burter: TAKE A BOW!
[23:34] Burter: >=O
[23:34] Bra: I CAN'T! I'M ON THE FLOOR DEAD!
[23:34] Bra: >=O
[23:34] Burter: MOTHERFUCKER, NOBODY ASKED YOU!
[23:34] Burter: *shoots five more times*
[23:34] Bra: Hahahaha! Now you're outta ammo, biatch!
[23:34] Burter: NOW TAKE A FUCKING BOW!
[23:34] Burter: *kicks*
[23:34] Bra: I'm gonna haunt you good.
[23:35] Burter: I'm gonna post this on the board now
[23:35] Burter: You lose!
[23:35] Bra: -_-;;
[23:35] Bra: I guess I do.
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?


![[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]](http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Wyled/Yamusig3copy.jpg)
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)