Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
July Ratings
#1
Anyone can post here with their thoughts and own ratings.

REMEMBER: THIS IS ALL OPINIONS.

Quote:Best Fight Scene: Burter/Bra Spar

Most Active IC: Guldo

Most Improvement: Minoshia

Best Character Development: Bra

n00b Award: Guldo

Sexiest Blue Guy: Burter


Those are my awards, feel free to add your own categories. So yea, have fun, and remember, this is only July 2004.

Once more, THIS IS ONLY OPINIONS
Reply
#2
This isn't official, its just my opinions. You can post your own opinions too, for each catagory
Reply
#3
Guys, your the ones who thought this was a good idea.

Be serious about it or its locked and never seen again
Reply
#4
You probably didn't even bother to read anything, thus you just copied me.
Reply
#5
He didn't, though. He changed one thing.
Anyhoo, I'll post... later on... with my opinions...
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Overall Greatness: Rad

XD, you suck up, 16 Tongue
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Probably becuase I was reading his RPs today on Vegeta, or maybe sucking up feels good. Either works for me.

That would be a good reason to proclaim my overall greatness. I'm planning on posting again later tonight... might be a fight scene... depends on how much I get into it.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#8
Quote:Best Fight Scene: Burter/Bra Spar

Most Active IC: Guldo

Most Improvement: Paragus

Best Character Development: Burter

n00b Award: Guldo

Coolest SSJ: Bra (Obviously)
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:I don't know why everybody is quoting but I thought I would so I could be cool >_>

Best Fight Scene: Burter/Bra Spar

Most Active IC: Minoshia

Most Improvement: Minoshia

Best Character Development: Burter

n00b Award: Goku Jr.

Best Mohawked Bitch: Tapion
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#10
Good new person. I think...
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
Best fight scene: Rad and Sei the first, because that's the only one I really bothered to read properly.
Good n00b award: Zarbon
Bad n00b award: Pikkon
Most improvement: Guldo
Best Changeling: Furiza
Best Saiya-Jin: Chiaotzu
Best non-transformer: Burter
Best Namek-sei: Piccolo
Most active IC: Piccolo/Pikkon tie.
Most active OOC: Guldo
Most active staff member: Goku/Raditzu tie
Best rper: Minoshia
Any I missed?

Me, aren't I the most vile, stank, monkey Saiyajin ever? Or did you forget your trip with me up to Lord Vine's palace :D


Best Roleplayers would have to be Goku and Raditsu, but beyond those two I haven't really read much. Although Reijin is good when he actually gets to posting =P
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
Best Saiya-Jin: Chiaotzu

Aaahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

XD

Oh man...

Good one.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
o shiet. forgot something ><;;

sexiest saiya-jin - tie between vegeta and raditzu

That's easy, the sexiest saiya-jin is Vejitzu.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#14
vegita is the sexiest beacuse his got that bad boy thing going on and he kills people how kool is that. anyhoo piccolo i like ur fighting posts there good, give him 7.8
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
most often food eatin in a RP: Waffles ^^

Most significant contribution to IC waffle-eating: Raditzu
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)