Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Tokens Thread
#1
I will smack you if you spam this up.

Tokens
Reply
#2
DO NOT ask for powerups. I notice there has been a recent fluctuation in their handouts, but that was mostly due to Burter's saga. Like Rad said in another post, if we feel you deserve it, we will give it to you. Don't expect it.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#3
*double post*

I have edited Janemba's post so that all the fighters in the battle royale are still in. I didn't read through 17's post, but if you'd like to rewrite it, just tell me to delete it and I will. I thought I'd leave it up to you seeing as you wrote it and might only want to make a few adjustments, or none at all.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#4
Fudge monkeys....I just wrote the conclusion with only the three of us!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#5
But you, Nail, Pikkon, or that fatty Zeke aren't in it. Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
NOTE FOR BROLI:


OK, since Goku's saga is coming up, I figured you would be able to make a post stating that we will be going to compete in the saga (obviously since your staff, the reason it your choice.) Just an idea tho! thanx Tongue

You guys have to make up your own reason for joining the saga. Some people may wish to bypass the saga and continue tokens
Reply
#7
Yes, you guys can put the quest on hold if you really want to join the saga.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Yes, you guys can put the quest on hold if you really want to join the saga.

However, someone can take it over if they do leave it.

Remember....

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...eadid=4955
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#9
I don't make ze rules, if you don't complete the quest someone else can go and complete it.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
Quote:Originally posted by Nail
*ponders* i'm still not sure

Whens the staff going to declare who won the boxing match

HAHAHA! anyways getting back to it...By that trunks do you mean that we wont be ok to jump back in once Goku's saga is complete?

No you can come back to it, its just that anyone can come and do the quest while you guys are in Goku's saga, and if they come and complete it before you do then they get the rewards.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#11
I have a question... why is everyone going after one token at a time. Shouldnt you all be splitting up? Getting multiple tokens? Just an idea.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I have a question... why is everyone going after one token at a time. Shouldnt you all be splitting up? Getting multiple tokens? Just an idea.

Don't tell them that, I can only teleport 3 times a week to different planets. It's better if they stay in a group.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
Tokens Quest Tournament now complete...Just a case of waiing for Broli right?

Yep, wait for Broli
Reply
#14
I don't know if the question was answered or not, but from my original post in the Savvy thread...

Quote:Again, the deadline is December 31st, so you have plenty of time. You may begin to take part in the quest at anytime, and you may leave the quest at your choosing. For example, Guldo can collect 2 Tokens from Namek, and then go and do a saga on Earth. The only requirement is that all 50 Tokens are collected and brought to Takkar by December 31st.

If you want to partake in Goku's saga, that's perfectly fine. However, just because you're in a saga doesn't mean that someone else can't go find tokens. They just can't find the tokens you've already found. In other words, they can't find the tokens you've already found on Earth, but they can go and find 10 tokens on Arlia while you are doing Goku's saga.

The ruling on the Tournament has been decided. I just want to tell you guys that you all did a great job (with the exception of a post by a certain member). The 3 tokens would have been given out quicker if I had been around more, so my apologies with that. Either way, I'm back for good now, so anyone who wants to pursue the Tokens quest, may.
Reply
#15
The three Earth ones are found.

By the way, congrats Spice Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)