Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[] ~ Favourite Technique ~ []
#1
Spiritkin, because it unleashes the power behind your character's spirit, and I've found that to be the ultimate character development in creating Burter
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
my determination is 151, Spiritken requires a 50 does this mean I have to gain another 49 Determination since i started with 150? (once i have reached a ki of 7000,000) ?

I think your fine, Pikkon, since Kid Buu got it and he didn't have that high a det either
Reply
#3
No, Guru teaches it to you on Namek
Reply
#4
yeah spirit ken...you can really make it work with your emotions o.O I'm going ot have fun using it with uub
Reply
#5
Its x20 for me, cause I have a det of 40 -.-

Does it matter to you? No. MOVING ON
Reply
#6
Yes, they do. Their Det. starts at over 150. It's not 150 + 40, it's just 40. Blargh.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#7
We had a huge stat change a long time ago before you noobs joined so we haven't updated the page.

All that matters, is that you dont need to worry about it, because our determination, ALL OF US, has over 40.
Reply
#8
Meh, it's up to you Pikkon.. Bringing this back to topic, my fav move has to be the Final Kameha, that rock's ass man..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
It can't be done, I already told Raditsu the could happen. Althought I was talking about Metal Koola at the time- still no abusing the metal binding powers.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#10
SSJ and Fusion Dance, because I can kill most of you with SSJ, although there's still people that have been here less time than me that are stronger than me -_- And you will all bow down to the might of some sort of fused half Goku character one day.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#11
Garku! Golik? Goliku? Gokulic? GG? argh....

My characters fav tech would be IT. If I eva get it. Or fusion. Fusion rulz0rz
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#12
Kai Kai Teleportation is the most useful technique, hands down.

I think fusion is the most fun to RP though. Mostly because Vegitzu is a badass.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
I'm starting to hate people o.O j/k nah Goku would be bad ass if he did a fusion and went ssj o.O..that or down the road pwns for being an ssj 2..I would not doubt him being the first with his rp skills...Though I could be mistaken.....

(I dare someone to say I'm a suck up...)
Reply
#14
Quote:What Rad meant to post...
Shunkan Idou Teleportation is the most useful technique, hands down.

>.> *innocent whistle*

I think it'd be fun to use the possession technique.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#15
yeah thats the fusion to pwn all...with both thier powers and rad's mind and kai kai..we would all be dead in less then 30 min....

yeah it's spam I know shoot me.....
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
SSJ Goku + SSJ Raditzu = Goditzu Fusion pwner Wink

Edit: SSJ2 with Body split would be cool

I don't like the idea of Goditzu for his name, I think it'd be better to call him Raku, because Goditzu sounds like "Go ditz!"
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#17
Shove off, it's Gokitzu.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:What Rad meant to post...
Shunkan Idou Teleportation is the most useful technique, hands down.

>.> *innocent whistle*

I think it'd be fun to use the possession technique.

Don't gimme that! SI is almost as cool as Kai Kai. Granted, its significantly better than needing a ship to get places.

And Gokitzu would be fun to RP with as well. I don't think he'd be as much of a flat-out badass as Vegitzu ('cause Goku's got more of the good-guy thing going on) but that doesn't mean he wouldn't kick some serious ass.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#19
I'd say Gokitzu would be a badass, maybe not so much as Vegitzu tho. Goku and Rad are still both Saiyans, I reckon that trait would be very powerful.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
I really cant get over the fact thee's a metal binding tech..When I learn this, It's totally gonna rock the pants of my RP's! Tongue

*Sighs and mumbles*

If staff lets you learn it Guldo

Thats Pikkon, not Guldo.

And yea, Metal Binding rox, I want it too Sad
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)