Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy staff dansu! Uub and HF ROCK!!!111
#1
Hell Fighter 17 is now a moderator.
Reply
#2
And well deserved Big Grin Grats HF!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
yeah, congratz.
Reply
#4
Uub has requested to be removed from staff.

I'm leaving for work, so I'm not dealing with this right now...
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
Like you can get rid of me hobo =O
Reply
#6
I would of thought Uub would of been made Mod personally... But congrats..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
I had a bad day today at work so I'm in a pissed off mood, you all know how it goes, we say things we don't mean.
Reply
#8
Hobo isn't really a mean thing ass hole. XD

(Congrats HF17)
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#9
Butt Humping monkey 8o
Reply
#10
Bwahahahahahahaha!!

It's all coming together. You're all mine now! MINE!!!

*Ahem*

Yes. Congratulations, Hell Fighter 17. A well-deserved promotion. Keep up the good work, my fellow Canuck.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#11
Sure...kill me then get promoted...figures...lol, j/k. Congrats HF.

Wonder boy, AWAY!
Reply
#12
Great job Hell Fighter, you earned it (and just so Uub doesn't think I'm putting him down, he rocks too).
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#13
>.< I can still do 95% of what he does *beats you*
Reply
#14
Bite me X(
Reply
#15
*bites*

(Keep up the good work HF17)
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#16
:O I am a mod in my mind
Reply
#17
And in my mind I'm the god of all that is waffles and dansu.

*waffle dansu*
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
I still hold all the beer 8) *wave's*
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
And in my mind I'm the god of all that is waffles and dansu.

*waffle dansu*

Like there ever was a doubt about that!
Reply
#20
And in my mind, I live in Japan and stay surrounded by beautiful asian women....

XD


(Thumbs up for HF17)
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)