Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brolitize me, Captain!
#1
WARNING: THIS ROLEPLAY CONTAINS ASPECTS OF A GRAPHIC, MATURE NATURE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INSULT EXPRESSED UPON YOU BY READING THIS ROLEPLAY.

"I love you!" shouted Teitei. "Have my monkey babies!" she continued!

"Uh, uh, uh, yeah... uh, uh... *groan*" (insert more explicit descriptions that give a better impression of sex than what I'm already so poorly doing)

"C'mon! BROLITIZE ME, CAPTAIN!!! ARAGHHHHh!!!!"

Content, her vision faded, eyes closing as sleep overcame her.

OOC: Activate me, you hookers.
Reply
#2
Agreed. Everyone read and bask in the glory of my amazing RP skills!
Reply
#3
lol. is that for real? Wow...saiyan monkey sex...what are we humans doing wrong:?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#4
*Hands Broli $5*

Keep up the roleplaying gold.
Reply
#5
[Image: 0b56ab1eea7d6d500fae93f3d618679a.jpg]
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#6
I approve
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
[Image: Bellesig2.jpg]
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#8
[Image: 605480thumbsupwithclippnh3.jpg]
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#9
[Image: istockphoto_2381624_seal_of_approval.jpg]
Reply
#10
[Image: fat-bitch.jpg]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
[Image: 1200781615906ow0.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#12
[Image: 1200781647051du5.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#13
Tobias ftl. D=
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#14
[Image: 1204950753818xu8jg0.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#15
Go away.
Reply
#16
xD

Best response so far.
Reply
#17
This one I actually remembered from before.

It also would have been obvious had Rei, Waff, and Spence not posted within three minutes of each other. Rookie mistake, guys.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
Raditzu Wrote:This one I actually remembered from before.

It also would have been obvious had Rei, Waff, and Spence not posted within three minutes of each other. Rookie mistake, guys.

Rookie mistake? This was intended to be a bump of an old fav we were talking about so that others could enjoy it as well. There was another thread that nearly got bumped, but it was decided against. No joke attempted here though, just a "hey remember this one?"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#19
Ah.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#20
Raditzu Wrote:Ah.

Dude, we reread the posts where in 2002 we were all bitching about Jeroen getting ownership of the site, and also Sam's "Hey guys, I'm joining the USMC, gotta go train soon"

Old days. And Pops. Lots of him.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)