Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike
#1
As most of you know, I am moving again. My gf and I are moving to another apartment, no biggie. Due to our money right now, I am HOPING to get the net back on and up over there as quickly as possible, but I can't garantee it. I don't know how long I'll be gone, and if its an extended period of time, I'll try to jump on and check from soneone else's house. I will try to be as active as possible, but I have other priorities to deal with for this time. You will see me on a "Future Trunks" account if I get on, so as not to screw up my "read" and "unread" listings for when I'm officially back. I begin moving tomorrow morning. I may be on for tomorrow or the day after, depending on exactly what I get done. Most likely will for a bit tomorrow night after work, but after that I can't garantee.

Having fun guys Smile Thanks, and goodnight.

(Yes, the FT name is for sentimental reasons)
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
I hope joining people don't see Future Trunks and ask to join as Chibi ._.

Good luck and stuff.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Good Luck Man, be safe and take some alone time with your girl to make the place home.
Reply
#4
Take it easy Tim.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
God I hate moving. Hope you don't, like, die or anything.

o.0
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
I have my net up, I'm at my other apartment. I'm going to be... hurting... financially for the next month. I might be picking up more work days earlier than I expected. I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow. I just cleared up my PM box, so I probably didn't recieve any important PMs that were sent to me. I have other things I need to get done, but I'll be checking by.

Burter, I'll be joining your saga, but is it just open for me to show up whenever I'm ready with no problems?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow.
I remember being.. or rather driving thru Atlanta when I arrived there at the airport a few years ago. Too bad you were too busy at that time to meet. Sad
Reply
#8
Hey bro, good luck with the move, and if you need any help...well don't call me, cuz the plane ticket would be from your wallet Wink But yeh, take pictures and post'em foo!
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#9
UPDATE: I'm posting, yes, but I'm not officially back yet. While I'll give my input on things whenever I have time, I'm still unable to roleplay or anything of that nature, along with answering questions and stuff (might, might not. not guaranteed). Thanks for the patience guys; I'm really uber-fucked on money right now....
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#10
Sorry to hear about the money problems man, need anything let me know.
Reply
#11
Money would probably help.

>.>
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#12
I could see what I can do.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)