Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Like the title says....
My picks:
Joe- All the things (your man won't do) When I want to feel relaxed and <3ed.
Korn- Did my time- when I feel like beating the crap out of something...
Bone thugs n Harmony- any of their music takes me back to my roots as a ghetto child growin up in the hilltop columbus, one of the most ghetto places in Columbus.
Linkin Park- Breaking the habit and Undertow- When I feel a little spiteive or hostile.
EDIT: Also, Tyrese-Lately and Sweet Lady....those songs really make me feel <3ed ^_^
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Ellenwood Area - Crime Mobb
Presidential - Youngbloodz
Fireman - Lil Wayne
Whistle Song - Julez Santana
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
System of a down, been listening to it a lot lately (newer stuff), good stuff when I'm making sigs and updating sites.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Architecture in Helsinki.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Ted Leo.
He will rock your face off.
*vomits musical elietist bastard vomit everywhere*
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
"I like to move it" from the Madagascar Soundtrack.
XD
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
rofl to NWB and 'Geta
18-No wonder your sigz are phat....*searches for more SOAD stuff...*
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Walking On Sunshine by whoever
There's no bad version of this song.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Naked Waffle Belt
Architecture in Helsinki.
Stranger Danger!
but it is five.
I love you, bytheway.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
I saw Colin Meloy play solo last Thursday night.
Amazing.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
He did Bandit Queen.
I saw about half of their set earlier this year at the taste of Portland.
They play here a lot. y'know... living here and all.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
The Party Boy song.
Winner. XD
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2005
My music is generally varied but I've been listening to a lot of country music lately. It just really mellows me out. And besides, it's the majority of the music the band I'm in plays so you get kind of used to it after a while. My boyfriend's band is the exact opposite though... >.>; But besides the point, here's a few of the songs I've been listening to on my playlist..
Dance, Dance - Fallout Boy
Sugar, We're Going Down - Fallout Boy
Ghost of You - MCR
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! In The Disco
The Bellamy Brothers - Redneck Girl
Pure Prarie League - Amie
Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
Honkytonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols
Smoke Rings In The Dark - Gary Allan
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Concrete Bed by Nada Surf.
That's all I can think of right now. =X
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Sloan - Underwhelmed
- Friendship
Offspring - Can't get my head around you
- Self Esteem
- Americana
- Want you Bad
- Kick Him When He's Down
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Pump Up songs:
Wake Up (Make A Move) - Lostprophets
Lost Reality - Trapt
Pts.Of.Athrty - Linkin Park
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
Good Mood songs:
Gentleman of Promise - Sherwood
99 Red Baloons - Goldfinger(?)
I Loved the Way She Said "L.A." - Spitalfield
Bad Mood songs:
Different Kind of Pain - Cold
Twisted Transistor - Korn
Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem
Defend You - Silverstein
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Timbaland & Magoo ft. Missy- Up jump da Boogie Lyrics were too explicit to post even here ( =o ) But that is some great ol skool shit. (ol skoll being from the '90's to me, which is my absolute fav, not much of the new shit do i dig on, though)
Fuck you, Photobucket.