Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Moves all around!
#1
In a strikingly apathetic meeting of the minds between your Admins (both Super and mundane) we decided that limiting people to 10 best moves was dumb and/or pointless.

So, we decided that the limit has been removed. You may rejoice!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
Great speech! Hear hear!
Reply
#3
ABOUT TIME
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
How many best moves do I have to fill in with then? I think I need a total of... 16 Best Moves then. Wow. I have a LOT to work with now. Expect them to arrive shortly. Thank ye, staff!
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#5
I hear that. I was getting close to reaching the limit.

Sexy. =D
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)