Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*jigsu*
#1
I just got into the 2 million sexu. Tis good. :]
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
22. Toma 1,607,650 24,114,750


I dont care if your higher than me, I find that im 22nd place to be good. Im proud of myself. :]

Silly wabbit. Physical stats are for kids.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Silly wabbit. Physical stats are for kids.

=D
Intelligence: 800
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
My Intelligence will be over 500 whenever I get around to Training. I think I've got three weeks saved up, and that 25 TP sexiness from FoF. That's 82 TPs right there. 500 Intelligence, easily pwning Reijin out of the Number Four slot. From there, I'll go more for physicals.

Regardless, it's pretty lame that I'm 28th for Base Ki, but 40th for Max Ki. I almost feel like selling out and getting a Battle Charger.

Almost.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
Det: 967, kiddies. After I get my det to a good enough level, I'm going for int.

Max ki: 8th.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Det: 967, kiddies. After I get my det to a good enough level, I'm going for int.

Max ki: 8th.

Whoo? Intelligence and Luck is where it's at, babeh.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)