Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying a boat WTF
#1
Well my God Father the rich bastard that he is is selling his 75 ft yacht, and since he knows I love it sent me the email.

Here is a pic of the Saloon o.O

[Image: boat.jpg]


wonder if I should buy it for 250k =( and that's a special price he gave me.
Reply
#2
[Image: driver.jpg]

.......I need to find the money then buy it and hold a chubbs party.
Reply
#3
Tru that bro, fuck a house; buy the boat and sail ur ass ova here.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#4
I'm workin on it Sad
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Tru that bro, fuck a house; buy the boat and sail ur ass ova here.

In it bro.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
Omg ... that boat ... that boat? Omg.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)