Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kirano Public Challenge
#1
Quote:Kirano's Signature
Spar Count: 1 win 2 draws 0 defeats = Undefeated.

Let's spar.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
Will vague answers suffice?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#3
Oh man, this'll be good.

/sarcasm
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#4
If I grade it I think I know who the winner will be. >.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
You have to admire his courage Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You have to admire his courage Tongue

I'm a ballsy kinda guy anyway.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You have to admire his courage Tongue

I'm a ballsy kinda guy anyway.

I don't think he was talking about you. Wink
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu

I don't think he was talking about you. Wink

Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for pointing that out for me, bud. Smile
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You have to admire his courage Tongue

I'm a ballsy kinda guy anyway.

Damn deliberate misinterpretation of my words Sad
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu

I don't think he was talking about you. Wink

Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for pointing that out for me, bud. Smile

Ouch.

A touch, a touch I must confess it.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)