Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to..
#1
Become a boy-ricer-emofag:

One, start a convo between a Brit and 'Adian (Namely Bra).

Two, have pointless conversation untill mentioning non-Canadian bacon.

Three, unjustify the stabbing said 'Adian would try to give.

Four, said 'Adian should turn around and say "I will put rocket boosters on my car and come to Fagland".

Five, Brit gets up set, and replys with: "That just makes you Quantum XTREME."

Six, continue pointless discussion of how such thing is achived till 'Adian gives up, or Brit make's theard.


=D

Presented by a boredom struck Brit talking to Bra, the coolest person to have ever existed, despite the fact that Bra's existence may have lasted longer than time itself.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?

Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?

EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#5
I'm gonna have BJ search through Bra's room on the ship and find her bras. No real reason. I just think it sounds cool
Reply
#6
xD

I need to RP. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
HF, your title is the best one I have ever seen.

And Bra is definitely the epitome of staff, I should know. >.>
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
HF, your title is the best one I have ever seen.

And Bra is definitely the epitome of staff, I should know. >.>
Thanks, and I know you are so savy about the staff. =P
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Bra is the connection between Staff and members, a variable condom by nature. Capturing the struggling pods of life from impregnating the minds of the youth who would later show up at the administative's door asking for child support.

... what?
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?

Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?

EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?

Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?

EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Bra is the connection between Staff and members, a variable condom by nature. Capturing the struggling pods of life from impregnating the minds of the youth who would later show up at the administative's door asking for child support.

... what?

That's deep man...*Sniff*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?

Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?

EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/

Well then you didn't get what I said originally, so lets call the whole thing off and go get drunk!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm gonna have BJ search through Bra's room on the ship and find her bras. No real reason. I just think it sounds cool

A-Cup power 8o
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm gonna have BJ search through Bra's room on the ship and find her bras. No real reason. I just think it sounds cool

A-Cup power 8o

XD
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?

Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?

EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/

Well then you didn't get what I said originally, so lets call the whole thing off and go get drunk!
I'm not gonna disagree. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)