Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
So. I just heard... my grandfather died. Not but a few minutes ago, as I understand. I just... wow. This sucks. I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Save maybe guilt, for not even having gone out of my way to see the man in the past month. I can only imagine how my grandmother's doing now. She's completely alone, now.
Yeah. This sucks.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Woah... dude, that's awful. Not exactly sure what else to say, as it's hard to convey anything over the internet, but I'm sorry. Just hang in there.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
So. I just heard... my grandfather died. Not but a few minutes ago, as I understand. I just... wow. This sucks. I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Save maybe guilt, for not even having gone out of my way to see the man in the past month. I can only imagine how my grandmother's doing now. She's completely alone, now.
Yeah. This sucks.
I think you are in shock then. Although every single time something happens, I feel... nothing, that's the best way to describe it. Its like I know that I'm supposed to feel guilty, but I walk around like nothing has happened, and I feel weird. I guess its just shock though, who knows. I get very cold and my gf got scared when my grandfather recently died, b/c I just continued on and was quiet, and though I was upset, for a good two hours or so I was just quiet and emotionless.
Anyways, I feel ya man.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Crap. That sucks. The feeling is familiar.
Anyway, don't beat yourself up over it - the past is past.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
He's in a better place dude..
RIP to ya grandad.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
*hugs* We love ya man.
Fuck you, Photobucket.