Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Greg0rz: HF17 is encroaching upon our land
Mafia8: What?!
Greg0rz: by 'our land', I mean 'my land' that you kinda now share
Greg0rz: and by that I mean
this
Greg0rz: only ONE person can own Super Buu's user space!
Mafia8: >=o
Mafia8: HF MUST DIE!!!
The stakes are high. Who will claim Super Buu's ever-running-out user space?
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
You know we could just completely fuck that profile up at a whim?
=o
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
I have been completely fucking up his profile on a whim for quite some time now. It's actually very amusing; I was kinda surprised he caught on so quickly.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
*changed Super Buu's style*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
</3ers.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
That's the point, I can't even post on it anymore, no damn space
The battle for my profile is being waged.
And yes, Bra, I know

I had to point out to you that HF was invading the territory that you were invading.
Edit: Don't bring your damn nonsensical town-names into this.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
That's cool that we can still post in it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
*forces the worst style ever on the Asylum*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
That's not right, Baata. =( I was just about to say this one, too.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Regina!? Winnipeg?!
When you enter my profile you talk about Landin and Bristle, not your crazy outlandish towns.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Baata; this one's the way to go. On the main forums, that is.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I can't change the default style x_x
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I can't change the default style x_x
I can. o.O
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
*Returns from The Banned and breaks the code*
*HF17 expands and explodes*
You all know I am The Chubbs Chosen One.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.