Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ugliest. Skin. Ever.
#1
VJ, you'd better be paying for my retinal transplants after a display like this.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
It's a side-effect of THE GREATEST BATTLE!!! A few missiles landed off-target.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Well, take them back, dismantle them, and use them as choking parts in pre-schooler's toys.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
MY EYES!!! THEY HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (VJ....try to go for a little more muted colors...this bright ass yellow is making my brain bleed, and that is not a good thing, man. ^_^)


EDIT: Does this yellow make my ass look fat?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#5
Figures that I actually like it. Wish we had a few other skins though...the old green is still sweet, but getting old...and so is this blue...
Reply
#6
It's not VJ. HF and BJ are... being HF and BJ. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
Tch, we all know mere mods have no power. >.>'
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
Y'all are n00bs. This is no work of a Super Admin. This is just

Quote:a side-effect of THE GREATEST BATTLE!!!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Y'all are n00bs. This is no work of a Super Admin. This is just

Quote:a side-effect of THE GREATEST BATTLE!!!
I think I just won. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
actually, this skin goes very well with HF-17's sig...imagine that...
Reply
#11
d00d..the new message envelope thingies blend with the yeoow >.< see i can't tyoe right...stuypid yellow...
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
actually, this skin goes very well with HF-17's sig...imagine that...
Yes, what a coincidence. >.>

I think the asylum is the only side effect of the 'war' left.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
ok...I lied...only half. The orange isn't so good, just the black.
Reply
#14
I didn't do it

>_>
Reply
#15
Go outside.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I didn't do it

>_>
I expected it to be gone by the time I got back from Digimon. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Can anyone guess who I hate?

Anyone?
Reply
#18
Fixed! Happy?!
Reply
#19
That is a bit better, but we're not a naruto rpg...
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
That is a bit better, but we're not a naruto rpg...

WHAT?!

I'VE BEEN TRICKED!

;(
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)