Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Did I impregnate you? Or atleast tried? Then Post Here
If you had an abortion thats okay, atleast I made you prenant before the abortion  .
Also remember not to poke people with your finger with out learning the consequences for your actions. Never forget the power of the finger.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
i was number 6, but I passed it onto Android 17...mwahahahaha
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
2, I think. o.O
I had an abortion.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Huh?
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Waiting for confirmation of the DNA results from the Maury show. 15, you should be getting your plane ticket here in the next few days. Expect to be hit up for child support on this freak of nature purple haired/cuborg/mutant/whatever. WHERE IS MY PAMPERS!!!
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
I had twins, then I made 15 my hoe. Bitch has to pay double child support, yo'
Really Twins? Im so proud  .
I dont care that I'm your gardening tool.
And dont worry Violet, I probably will you pay you child support, in the uh next month, and the same goes to you Jeice.
Also, cant we go on Jerry Springer instead of Maury?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android-15
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
I had twins, then I made 15 my hoe. Bitch has to pay double child support, yo'
Really Twins? Im so proud .
I dont care that I'm your gardening tool.
And dont worry Violet, I probably will you pay you child support, in the uh next month, and the same goes to you Jeice.
Also, cant we go on Jerry Springer instead of Maury?
You betta step up and be a man! I'll come knock on your door till my baby is taken care of!! Be a man!! Where my money?!
Screw jerry springer, his day is over. Maury is where da shiz at now.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Hey 15, you know that you look like Mr. Popo? Yeah! only thinner, and...purpler...
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Ypu know...there is alot of similarity....Popo be gettin his game on, huh? He gots some bitches on the lowdown somewhere, and ugly ones at that >.< lol
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Android-15
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
I had twins, then I made 15 my hoe. Bitch has to pay double child support, yo'
Really Twins? Im so proud .
I dont care that I'm your gardening tool.
And dont worry Violet, I probably will you pay you child support, in the uh next month, and the same goes to you Jeice.
Also, cant we go on Jerry Springer instead of Maury?
You betta step up and be a man! I'll come knock on your door till my baby is taken care of!! Be a man!! Where my money?!
Screw jerry springer, his day is over. Maury is where da shiz at now.
Aww but cant I just say that I payed you, and actually never have to pay you?
Edit: And HEY, me And Mr. Popo had a very special relationship till he changed from liking purple to liking green.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
I feel violated.
I'm taking this to court! Judge Judy will know what to do!
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Why is this mature? -_-
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Why is this mature? -_-
Edit: Actually I wasnt sure how people would react to this, so I thought maybe it be a good idea to put the mature tag on, sorry.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
It's something to do. Together. *pokes HF*
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Don't spam my pm box with stupid crap please, thank you.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Lighten up, d00d.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Don't spam my pm box with stupid crap please, thank you.
Sorry Uub.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
no I won't lighten up, don't pm stupid crap to my box, pm me if you need something staff related.
Thank you.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
What-eva! =P
I wish I hadn't of had the abortion.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
What-eva! =P
I wish I hadn't of had the abortion.
Yes, and then you could have had little Android 15 Jr.s or was it Hf Jr.s?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
|