04-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Ok, funny story.
I was at work (as usual) and we get to the end of the night. I'm on my last table, and everything is done for them, but I'm just watching them waiting on them to finally leave (they just chilled for an hour and a half after closing). Duing this, Tran, one of my friends there, asks me to watch these three teenage redneck kids as they walk out to smoke again. She said they had a 200$ check and she was worried that they'd walk out.
She had to take care of the rest of the table, so I walk over to watch them. I notice them walking to the side of the building near the bar area, so I run over there and look through the window at them. They continue walking, holding three of our bar glasses with drinks in them. Then they just continue. I motion to my gf and say "follow me to the car real quick, I think these people are walking out on Tran."
As soon as I open the door I hear "HEY!" and turn to see my manager and another manager that came in for Masters week running towards me. I turn around and see them crossing over the hill. We get to the top and see that they had parked in the parking lot across the grass, which uses a different exit. Yuichi-san and I run across after them as they peel out to catch a liscense plate.
My manager Jin-san gets into his Infiniti and flies out, riding all the way down the other way. They hit the end of the parking lot while we are halfway down, and then get to the exit and turn on their left turn signal. Yuichi and I just stop and walk over to the street, and they turn back and fly right past us. I step out a bit, but don't get in front of the car. As soon as they pass me laughing I try to jump behind the car and see the plate, but couldn't make out the letters (they must've been doing 100)
We walk back to our parking lot where Jin-san just ran past them the opposite way, and he comes back. We stand there for a moment, and a cop comes by. She couldn't catch them, but she comes in to file a report.
While talking some things came out.
The people that group was sitting by were other people we worked with. They had just got back from a vacation in San Francisco and were eating. They knew the girl that was with the two 20-something year old guys. So did another guy that worked with us. He'd even walked over and talked to her. So did one of the bussers. Who'd gone to school with her till she dropped out.
So they call some friends and get the girls number. The cop tries to call her, gets no answer on her cell. Then another guy at work named Tim tries his cell to call her. She doesn't answer. The cop tries the work phone with a blocked number, and she answers. The cop starts talking and she hangs up on her. Then the stupid bitch calls Tim's cell back. He's like "Hello?" and she's all "Hey, someone call me from this number?" He's like "Yeah, is this Nicole _______" and she's like "Yeah, why?" He goes "hold on a moment" and hands the phone to the cop. She stays on the phone, and procedes to tell the cop she wasn't there. The cop is like "no games, you have ten minutes to be here with the money or a warrent will be issued for your arrest." by then one of the guys had been recognized by someone too. She goes "...I'll call you back."
She calls back and the guy is on the phone. "I can't drive right now. I'm too intoxicated." The cop is like "That's not my problem. You had no problem running past these guys and driving off past them to leave." He just repeats what he said and then says "I thought we payed the bill. I'm sorry." and acts like that's it. She is like "Look, we know who you are. We will have a warrent on you. The cook was not finished cooking you food (we cook in front of the customer and they eat as things are finished) and you hadn't recieved boxes nor a check yet." The guy goes "We left our card on the table."
She finally goes "Look, I don't want to hear excuses. You have ten minutes to be here or you get a warrent. End of Discussion."
She hangs up on him, and he calls Tim back. He tells Tim he'll be there tomorrow. Tim's like "No, tonight." The guy continues swearing tomorrow for about twenty minutes till the cop takes the phone and repeats herself.
They haven't come back tonight. Swearing at the very end that they never ate there and that we'd have to issue a warrent to prove it.
I was like "Jeez, next time just leave all your driver's liscenses on the table morons."
So their final bill will come to the 186 that they had already managed to build between just the three of them (they didn't exactly look like they had money) plus thirty for the three bar glasses they stole.
I was at work (as usual) and we get to the end of the night. I'm on my last table, and everything is done for them, but I'm just watching them waiting on them to finally leave (they just chilled for an hour and a half after closing). Duing this, Tran, one of my friends there, asks me to watch these three teenage redneck kids as they walk out to smoke again. She said they had a 200$ check and she was worried that they'd walk out.
She had to take care of the rest of the table, so I walk over to watch them. I notice them walking to the side of the building near the bar area, so I run over there and look through the window at them. They continue walking, holding three of our bar glasses with drinks in them. Then they just continue. I motion to my gf and say "follow me to the car real quick, I think these people are walking out on Tran."
As soon as I open the door I hear "HEY!" and turn to see my manager and another manager that came in for Masters week running towards me. I turn around and see them crossing over the hill. We get to the top and see that they had parked in the parking lot across the grass, which uses a different exit. Yuichi-san and I run across after them as they peel out to catch a liscense plate.
My manager Jin-san gets into his Infiniti and flies out, riding all the way down the other way. They hit the end of the parking lot while we are halfway down, and then get to the exit and turn on their left turn signal. Yuichi and I just stop and walk over to the street, and they turn back and fly right past us. I step out a bit, but don't get in front of the car. As soon as they pass me laughing I try to jump behind the car and see the plate, but couldn't make out the letters (they must've been doing 100)
We walk back to our parking lot where Jin-san just ran past them the opposite way, and he comes back. We stand there for a moment, and a cop comes by. She couldn't catch them, but she comes in to file a report.
While talking some things came out.
The people that group was sitting by were other people we worked with. They had just got back from a vacation in San Francisco and were eating. They knew the girl that was with the two 20-something year old guys. So did another guy that worked with us. He'd even walked over and talked to her. So did one of the bussers. Who'd gone to school with her till she dropped out.
So they call some friends and get the girls number. The cop tries to call her, gets no answer on her cell. Then another guy at work named Tim tries his cell to call her. She doesn't answer. The cop tries the work phone with a blocked number, and she answers. The cop starts talking and she hangs up on her. Then the stupid bitch calls Tim's cell back. He's like "Hello?" and she's all "Hey, someone call me from this number?" He's like "Yeah, is this Nicole _______" and she's like "Yeah, why?" He goes "hold on a moment" and hands the phone to the cop. She stays on the phone, and procedes to tell the cop she wasn't there. The cop is like "no games, you have ten minutes to be here with the money or a warrent will be issued for your arrest." by then one of the guys had been recognized by someone too. She goes "...I'll call you back."
She calls back and the guy is on the phone. "I can't drive right now. I'm too intoxicated." The cop is like "That's not my problem. You had no problem running past these guys and driving off past them to leave." He just repeats what he said and then says "I thought we payed the bill. I'm sorry." and acts like that's it. She is like "Look, we know who you are. We will have a warrent on you. The cook was not finished cooking you food (we cook in front of the customer and they eat as things are finished) and you hadn't recieved boxes nor a check yet." The guy goes "We left our card on the table."
She finally goes "Look, I don't want to hear excuses. You have ten minutes to be here or you get a warrent. End of Discussion."
She hangs up on him, and he calls Tim back. He tells Tim he'll be there tomorrow. Tim's like "No, tonight." The guy continues swearing tomorrow for about twenty minutes till the cop takes the phone and repeats herself.
They haven't come back tonight. Swearing at the very end that they never ate there and that we'd have to issue a warrent to prove it.
I was like "Jeez, next time just leave all your driver's liscenses on the table morons."
So their final bill will come to the 186 that they had already managed to build between just the three of them (they didn't exactly look like they had money) plus thirty for the three bar glasses they stole.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)

![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
![[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/hellfightersigcopy.png)