05-07-2006, 04:01 AM
HF-17
Krillin
Super Buu
Yamu
This is your place to chat, plea and spam.
Krillin
Super Buu
Yamu
This is your place to chat, plea and spam.
|
House B (Week 5)
|
|
05-07-2006, 04:01 AM
HF-17
Krillin Super Buu Yamu This is your place to chat, plea and spam.
05-07-2006, 05:18 AM
I don't spam, and I resent the accusation. >=\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
05-07-2006, 05:25 AM
You are certainly a testament to us all. Used to be one of the worst spammers on the site, now a starchy, conservative poster. Where did the transition happen? Where has the old HF17 gone? Why would he change?
The answer to all three questions is "Yes."
05-07-2006, 05:33 AM
I'm pretty sure the last one is 'maybe.' That's just me, though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
05-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Daeg Waedos murderer? That doesn't sound like a very nice occupation to me. X(
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-14-2006, 12:13 AM
I disappeat for four days and things still haven't moved on. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|