Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
This thread is to discuss weapons that people reveal they have. If a weapon is revealed on the public forum, I will post it on the player stat sheet.
As of right now, no one has revealed their weapon yet
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I'm curious. Does anyone know of anyone that has recieved a joke weapon yet?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'm borrowing somebody's playboy magazine right now. =P
I don't think anybody has revealed there weapon publicly yet (out of here, of course).
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
oooh! Ooooh! I know the first weapon to be revealed! I do seriously!
But I just heard someone tell someone "Hurry up, Ya'll get work to do." Something tells me I'm included in this "Ya'll". It might be the fact my stepbrother told me we had to clean the porch and the yard last night after midnight, but I dunno. SO, we are just going to have to wait.
Unless I go to jail for knocking an overgrown giant on his ass...
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Retane pocketed the scouter and snatched his weapon out of the bag. It was abox. Actually the weapon was in the box. Retane casually flipped the top open and with a flick of the wrist, fifty-four cards slammed into the plam of his other hands. It was the Deck of Cards.
He looked at the cards. They were simulair to your average deck of cards but it seemed Syntex had made them their own. Where the spade would be on the cards, there were skulls,. the hearts had actual bloody hearts, the clubs became a GPS tracking system and the diamonds were replaced with medkit symbols. If Retane had seen the weapons list he would have had a clue as to what the last two actually stood for.
Retane figured he could possibly make money while he waited so he took the two jokers, the big joker had the face of Broli with his name under it and the little joker had the face of Goku with his name under it was well, and pocketed them. He shuffled and bridged the remaining cards, looking for someone to gamble with.
(OOC: I don't know if we are going with Goku being in second at 2005 or Trunks since he switched characters. So I just went with Goku. Let me know if we are going that Trunks came in second and I'll change my desription)
BWAM! Cards anyone? lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
I can't wait to see the response to that, since everyone and their mother wanted to play Gambit. ^_^
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Meh. Well, it doesn't sound to original does it?
Zuo Ci would be alot better =)
I found I could have more fun revealing my weapon now and have plenty to RP with then waiting.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Do you know how badly people are going to go after you for those?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Do you know how badly people are going to go after you for those?
I second that. You should have kept in on the D-low.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
They're cards. =\
People keep going 'omfg I cn play Gambit', even though it's impossible. Ki would set them on fire.
Granted, I guess BJ's the ringmaster, so if he says different, there you go. I'd play blackjack with them, if I had them. =D
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Bra, let's go play Strip Poker.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
I guarantee you'd cheat. Like how you said every deck had six aces. Whore.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Not every deck. Just my half of it.
EDIT: You're 17. You are of age in some countries. ;-)
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Meh whats so special about being Gambit? Zuo Ci is where t's at! If you could do like he does, you could reach out and touch somebody!
Or how about a grand ol' move with 'em! 52 Pickup! Right after you've been wait...>_><_< shhhh.... lmao All I can say is... 'FWOP!' Pick up my cards bitch!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Were you guys going to play without me? ='(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Buukin revealed his weapon on his stat sheet
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Fat guy with a paper fan....>_>
Karl Jax is cruel =(
Fucker
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Unless you die first, then you better hope you had a good weapon to use. Though I would love to see how PBK uses that fan. I had some ideas
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Writing skills are for losers.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Writing skills are for losers.
So what you're saying is, Your a loser?