Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
The game will run on USA EST Time. It starts tommorrow at midnight.
I'll be gone for most of the day so I plan on revealing the rest of the 44 spots at once, at around 1 AM. Until then, I'll be revealing one per hour.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
So that's midnight as in 29 hours?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Shit, that's 6 in the morning for me. Gotta hope I don't get pawned in my sleep.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Or pwned, for that matter.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'll be at work, so don't expect anything until 7AM est at the earliest.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I don't think many people will be doing schtuff until the afternoon
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I... er... um... o..ok?
EDIT: To let everyone know, this post was made at essentially midnight of EST. So exactly 24 hours from this post.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Jesus, I couldn't have been closer in finishing my Vine training.
Bring on the games! 8)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
IM going to post in the place before I even go to bed. Damned I dont want to stay up that long.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
This starts two hours before I usually go to bed. =D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Locations will be sent out after American Idol (roughly 30 minutes). Maybe longer if I choose to re-watch some of it.
Game starting is...three and a half hours, I believe.
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
*cheers for Taylor*
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
I win.
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Woo~! That's three years in a row I called it.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Who won? I don't pay alot of attention, but...yeah...
Anyhoo. Psyched up for this, i'll be poppin out another RP for the VIP lounge after class...which will end about 11 pm est.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I knew he would. My original guess for the final three had been Taylor, Mandisa, and Chris Daughtry. After Mandisa went, I guessed Taylor and Daughtry. Katherine really surprised me, though. Her "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was just phenomenal, though not quite perfect.
Yet, Taylor has been consistent. He was actually never in the bottom three/two. Never.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Isn't that that guy withthe white hair and looks like a really young jay leno? When he did that elvis song, "In the Ghetto" I just didn't like it, he over enunciates stuff and just...idk, over does it.
Fuck you, Photobucket.