Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 2 Early Morning Discussion
#1
Bam
#2
*is first*
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#3
I'm, like, untired, right?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#4
Is 4th. I wonder what's going to happen this day?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
*is first*

*smacks*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
#6
Not tired anymore

Super Buu
Violet
Android 17
Yamu
Metal Koola
Kami
Hellfighter 17
#7
Food. Videogame. More food. Random laziness. Stat sheets.

That's my to-do list.
#8
Yes
#9
Have I been doing good Bloo?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#10
No. I wish you'd die already.

<3
#11
Is that a lie Sad?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#12
Yes, yes it is
#13
Cause you know I lurve you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#14
No. It's got no bearing on anything other then it's amusing to see if the public likes you
#15
1-9 and 11 done on the stat sheets.

21 left
#16
Up to A-20 done
#17
HUZZAH! Late night entertainment!

GO RETANE! GOOOOOOO! *pumps fist*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
#18
I'm gonna loose! I want this is suppose to be a death fight.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#19
I haven't actually started writing yet, because I'm feeding/holding Tori. Hopefully I can start in a few.

Anyway, this is probably the closest and toughest choice I'll have to make so far
#20
Naw, you can't lose. Retane's crazy hardcore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)