Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
http://www.lala.com/frontend/action/howitworks
mail cds you don't want, get cds you do want for cheap. $1 per cd + s&h ($0.75)
invite only at the moment, so if you'd like an invite i have some, reply with your email.
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
I assume US/Canada only
Anyway, I can't mail CDs out of the country because I'm a minor.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
I assume US/Canada only 
Anyway, I can't mail CDs out of the country because I'm a minor.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted in la la "Terms of Service"
You must be a resident of the Continental United States of America, Alaska or Hawaii at least 18 years of age and have Internet access, a valid e-mail address, and a valid shipping address to register for the Site and Services.
Isn't reading fun?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Uh....I knew? >.>
Seriously, that I assume part was sarcastic. There are no international deals like that.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
*reading* isn't one of Waff's stronger traits. >.>
<3 Waffy
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I got the quote from the link Waff posted.
In other words, had Toma checked the link for more than ten seconds, he would have read the answer to his question himself.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
I said I knew they were US only! I was sarcastic about the I assume part. X(