Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ventrilo
#1
We should have like Waffuru start hosting Vent for CDBZ.

I thought about it the other day while playing CoH with my guild on Pinnacle and we were using Vent for team stuff and having fun talking hands free while playing the game.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
I heard someone raving about it the other day on a TF. I had never heard of it before, though.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#3
I don`t know. A Ventrilo server is expensive for just a bit of fun. Usually, they are bought when more pressing needs are added. For example, a clans need for communication.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#4
I went from TeamSpeak to Ventrilo, and to tell you the truth, vent sucked. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd be willing to buy a TS server if you guys wanted to talk and shit. It's easy to use and I use it all the time for FFXI.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)