Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aww
#1
[Image: aww.jpg]

So cute.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Who's that holding it, Becca?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#3
My brother, I cut his face out.

He checks their nails because it gets uncomfortable for them when they're long. They don't live in the wild so they have no way to dull them.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
Rabbits = worst ever pets.

Cats are the way to go, people will tell you cats can't be trained like dogs, those people are quitters.
Reply
#5
For a second there I thought you had unusually hairy arms. >.>;

Cute rabbit.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Rabbits = worst ever pets.

Cats are the way to go, people will tell you cats can't be trained like dogs, those people are quitters.

Suazaa = worst use of grammer as of yet.
Reply
#7
>.>

Rabbits are cool pets, they can be just like cats. Mine aren't, they're paranoid bitches. Still, I bought them, and my ex convinced me to buy them, so I gotta live with them.

I want a cat when my rabbits do pass away, I have always liked cats.

However, I found him so cute like this.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Dr. Raichi
I like bunnies....^.^


....I thought you died?!
Reply
#9
I own two cats. But I have a fixation to weird names. Their names are 'Crystaline' and 'The Dutchess'. Never do I call The Dutchess her name without the 'The', for her name isn't 'Dutchess'. It's 'The Dutchess'.

I call Crystaline, Crystal for short though.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#10
My sis had a bunny once...

It used to play hop scotch/leap frog with our cat >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#11
DON'T INFORM ME OF THIS.

Realize, I'm a male.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#12
I have three cats, all of whom are black..... I don't know what that means, one of them just basically showed up one day and now he's part of the family.
Reply
#13
Rabbits can be just like less paranoid, more laid-back cats. My sister has a rabbit who's like, house trained.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
[Image: smallbunnyfo1.jpg]


Soooooo cyuuuute

I collect bunny and kitten pics as well as other furry little things.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#15
[Image: thatdogagain.jpg]

What a cutey.
Reply
#16
Must counteract ugly!
[Image: bunnumsxt3.jpg]
BAM!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#17
As ugly as that damned dog was, I felt bad to hear it died.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
[Image: thatdogagain.jpg]

What a cutey.

That thing is as ugly as sin, atleast to me it is. ><
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I collect bunny and kitten pics as well as other furry little things.

You really area disturbed lil midget man.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Must counteract ugly!
[Image: bunnumsxt3.jpg]
BAM!
The awesomeness of that is overwhelming.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)